Exercise Caution When Harvesting Wild Goodies

The community of Sesame village is still in shock, following the death of two young boys, who mistook a poisonous wild plant, mogau (Dichapetalum cymosum), for legaba.

The five boys of school going age, left their homes to look for wild fruits, but returned home with symptoms that suggested they might have ingested something poisonous.

It was sadly confirmed that they had indeed ingested a poisonous plant known as mogau. It is not the first time that locals have lost lives after mistaking non-toxic plants for poisonous ones.

Editor's Comment
CoA brings sanity to DIS/DCEC long-standing feud

This decision follows the raiding of the office of the former Director General of the DCEC, Tymon Katlholo early 2022 and his staff officer by the DIS operatives who reportedly took files that they had targeted.After all back and forth arguments, the CoA has set the record straight giving an invaluable lesson to the DIS that it was no super security organ and it does not have any powers to cogently supervise other security organs including the...

Have a Story? Send Us a tip
arrow up