Mother succumbs to gas cylinder explosion burns

An explosion from a gas cylinder PIC: DAILYWATCH.COM
An explosion from a gas cylinder PIC: DAILYWATCH.COM

A 25-year-old Zimbabwean mother who lost her two-year-old daughter due to a gas cylinder explosion in Tlokweng last month has also succumbed to burn injuries.

On September 9, the Zimbabwean mother’s one-roomed rented house caught fire following a gas cylinder explosion.

Then, the gas cylinder exploded when the young mother was preparing supper for her children, a two-year-old girl and a one-year-old boy.

Editor's Comment
Tighten the law on drug dealers

Our youth are perishing; their once hopeful bright future is going down the drain; all because of illicit drugs.It is very easy to blame the addict, but it is not as simple as that! Drug dealing is a very lucrative business for some shameless people amongst our society and as such they have come up with tight strategies on how to push their business.Drug addiction is bad, and while the individual on drugs sometimes might have been the one who...

Have a Story? Send Us a tip
arrow up